6 Yorkshire House, Peterborough, PE1 1JA
6 Yorkshire House is usually fully booked
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment which comfortably sleeps up to 4.
Apartment info at a glance: 6 Yorkshire House is perfect for short and long stays in Peterborough City Centre. A cost-effective stay for work and luxurious alternative to a chain hotel, just a minute walk from the town square. Enjoy private, allocated on-site parking and privacy via the gated entrance.
WiFi is provided throughout the 2 double bedrooms, spacious living room, dining area, well-appointed designer kitchen, and modern bathroom with shower. To the rear, a private resident’s courtyard with covered bicycle stand.
Guests say the description and photos for this apartment are very accurate.
We're happy to help you with any questions you may have about this property.
Limited availability: 2 apartments like this are already booked out.
About your hosts:
Midlands Managed Properties team have bought, developed and managed properties in Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and the North East for over 10 years.
We are based locally in Peterborough and are well placed to advise our professional and family clients on the accommodation options available in one of the UK's fastest growing cities.
Stay with us for a few days, weeks or longer and enjoy a real home from home experience in peace, comfort and quality. Feedback from our guests tells us that business travelers, couples and families prefer our choice apartment locations.
• Our apartments offer you a relaxing, modern and stylish stay in the centre of Peterborough, just minutes from Peterborough train station, Queensgate shopping centre and the town's many historic attractions.
• We work hard to offer you outstanding service throughout your booking and your stay, and our locally-based team are easy to reach if you have any questions, including tapping into our knowledge of the local area, the best nearby restaurants and local services to make your stay as convenient and enjoyable as possible.
• A full set of towels are provided at no extra charge in addition to the fresh bed linen in your room, plus an iron and full size ironing board. 43 inch HD Smart TV with Netflix also provided.
• My experienced property management team and I look forward to welcoming you to your stay at one of our professionally appointed and beautifully presented properties.
Hello..! Welcome to 6 Yorkshire House, with private, allocated on-site parking and secure, electric gate entrance is perfect for short and long stays in Peterborough City Centre.
• For a hassle-free, cost-effective stay for work, or a luxurious alternative to a chain hotel, book your stay now.
• The apartment benefits from a private entrance, and residents courtyard with covered bike store, situated in a fabulous grade II listed building with original features dating back to 1668.
• Fully refurbished in 2017, the apartment is designed to a bespoke, luxury standard including a well-appointed kitchen with island unit and designer fitments.
• Facilities include a Hotpoint washing machine, dishwasher, family-size Hotpoint fridge freezer, Bosch oven with electric hob, 900W microwave, toaster, kettle and a full complement of cutlery and cooking utensils, with complementary Dulce Gusto coffee are provided.
• The bathroom, with shower, heated towel rail, shaver point and mirror includes underfloor heating. Free Superfast WiFi is provided throughout.
• Our professional housekeepers immaculately prepare the apartment, making this ideal for couples, solo adventurers and business travelers.
6 Yorkshire House is situated in the upmarket Priestgate district of historic Peterborough City Centre, a minute walk from Peterborough Cathedral, St John The Baptist Church, Queensgate Shopping Centre and Peterborough Town Square.
• This apartment is perfect for exploring the city's historic Cathedral, touring the local shops and enjoying the local night life.
• Peterborough train station and bus station are just 5 minutes walk from the front door, as are Waitrose, Asda, Iceland, Marks & Spencer Food, Tesco Metro, Spar and a range of international food stores.
• Popular restaurants including Nandos, East, Pizza Express, Cote Brasserie, Middletons Steakhouse, Wildwood, Argo Lounge, Prezzo, Pret A Manger and Bills are on your doorstep, as are your favourite coffee shops including Costa, Starbucks and Nero. Many of your favourite restaurants can deliver to 6 Yorkshire House via the Deliveroo and Uber Eats services.
• For a fine dining experience we recommend Prevost, The Beehive and The Banyan Tree. Book your stay at 6 Yorkshire House now and contact us for more personal recommendations.
• I look forward to welcoming you to your stay! Laura, your host at 6 Yorkshire House.