1 Kirkwood Close, Peterborough, PE3 6BL
1 Kirkwood Close is usually fully booked
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment which comfortably sleeps up to 4.
Apartment info at a glance: The apartment features 2 good-sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom with brand new bath, shower and heated towel rail, a 43 inch 4K flat-screen TV with Netflix, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a front and side garden, and an enclosed rear patio.
Guests say the description and photos for this apartment are very accurate.
We're happy to help you with any questions you may have about this property.
Limited availability: 2 apartments like this are already booked out.
About your hosts:
Midlands Managed Properties team have bought, developed and managed properties in Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and the North East for over 10 years.
We are based locally in Peterborough and are well placed to advise our professional and family clients on the accommodation options available in one of the UK's fastest growing cities.
Stay with us for a few days, weeks or longer and enjoy a real home from home experience in peace, comfort and quality. Feedback from our guests tells us that business travelers, couples and families prefer our choice apartment locations.
• Our apartments offer you a relaxing, modern and stylish stay in the centre of Peterborough, just minutes from Peterborough train station, Queensgate shopping centre and the town's many historic attractions.
• We work hard to offer you outstanding service throughout your booking and your stay, and our locally-based team are easy to reach if you have any questions, including tapping into our knowledge of the local area, the best nearby restaurants and local services to make your stay as convenient and enjoyable as possible.
• A full set of towels are provided at no extra charge in addition to the fresh bed linen in your room, plus an iron and full size ironing board. 43 inch HD Smart TV with Netflix also provided.
• My experienced property management team and I look forward to welcoming you to your stay at one of our professionally appointed and beautifully presented properties.
Hello..! Welcome to 1 Kirkwood Close, your best home away from home experience for short and long stays in a quiet, safe suburban neighbourhood.
• Less than a 10 min walk and 3 min taxi from Peterborough station and town centre. Set by front and side gardens, with private rear patio through the lounge doors. Your stay at 1 Kirkwood Close benefits from a private entrance and plenty of storage space. You'll be settled into your stay in no time.
• By car, the private driveway and garage is yours to use. The modern, clean and spacious interior, refitted in 2019, provides a brand new fully-fitted kitchen and bathroom, with free Superfast Virgin Media WiFi. Our professional housekeepers immaculately prepare the apartment in time for your stay.
• Additional cleans provided for a small fee. Your beautifully fitted rooms and comfortable beds will leave you feeling refreshed each morning, with complementary Dulce Gusto coffees from your kitchen.
• Your well-appointed and spacious kitchen includes oven, grill, hobs, 900W microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher and family-size fridge freezer, with a full complement of cutlery and utensils plus brand new washer/dryer. Deliveroo and Uber Eats deliver here!
1 Kirkwood Close occupies a sought-after suburban location in Peterborough, close to the city centre and a 10 minute walk from the train station, giving you the best blend of convenience and quiet, suburban relaxation. The apartment is located a short walk from the River Nene which offers riverside walks into town and also to The Boardwalks park and garden & East restaurant.
• A convenient Co-op Food store is a 5 minute walk from the apartment, and also offers parking if you wish to do a more complete shop. The short walk or quick taxi into town will give you access to a host of popular restaurants including Nandos, Wagamama, Pizza Express, Wildwood, Argo Lounge, Prezzo and Bills.
• All your favourite coffee shops including Costa, Starbucks and Cafe Nero are available too, and many of your favourite restaurant orders can be delivered to 1 Kirkwood Close via the Deliveroo and Uber Eats services.
• For a fine dining experience during your stay at 1 Kirkwood Close, we recommend Clarkes, Prevost and The Banyan Tree. Book your stay now, and then contact us for more personal recommendations as part of our service. I look forward to welcoming you to your stay! Laura, your host at 1 Kirkwood Close.
You can check-in anytime between 3pm and 8pm.